JURONG BIRD PARK & TRAM ADMISSION
How to use this voucher :
1. PRINT THIS REDEMPTION VOUCHER- This is your proof of purchase and use it to exchange for Jurong Bird Park & Tram admission ticket.
2. Please present the redemption voucher at Jurong Bird Park Ticketing Counter in exchange for your admission ticket .
3. Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher & all participants must present a valid photo ID/Passport for verification & the exchange
4. Operating hours for ticket redemption at the park is from 8.30AM to 5.30PM daily.
5. This voucher is valid for one-time redemption for a single attraction ticket only.
(eg, if you have purchase 3 Adult tickets, you will have to utilise/redeem all 3 tickets at one time, no partial redemption will be allowed)
6. All printed attraction tickets are non-transferable.
7. There will be no refund for unused/used attraction ticket either in part or full.
8. This redemption voucher must be utilised on the Travel Date indicated . Voucher will expire after the travel date.
9. Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose .
10. Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest.
11. Opening hours of Jurong Bird Park is from 8.30 AM to 6.00PM (daily)
Rules & Regulation :
THIS REDEMPTION VOUCHER IS NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE AND VOID IF ALTERED. THIS VOUCHER MAY NOT BE COPIED, RESOLD OR DUPLICATED AND MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE.
Operating hours may change without notice or liability.
As a guest, you are required to comply with the safety rules and are cautioned to heed all warnings issued by Wildlife Reserves Singapore.
You agree that Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”) may refuse entry or expel any person whose conduct is objectionable and claims against WRS shall
be litigated only in Singapore.
Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
Vouchers obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost , stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void.
This voucher cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
Unauthorized duplication or sale of this voucher will prevent your redemption of the physical ticket to the park.
Only the first scan will be allowed to redeem the admission ticket.
If the voucher has already been scanned, you will be denied with redemption of admission ticket.
Prices, dates, times, attractions and entertainment are subject to availability and to change without prior notice.
How to Get There:
The nearest MRT station to Jurong Bird Park is on the East-West (Green) line. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the Bird Park.
Nearest MRT stations
Boon Lay (EW27)
From Boon Lay bus interchange
Bus No. 194